In this blog, I will share 5 Best Free Credit Cards. I have all of these 5 free Credit Cards. And trust me, they have help me to save thousands of rupees on my spent.
The main condition to Qualify for Free Credit Card is that the Credit Card should not have any condition like minimum spent, minimum transaction, etc. to make the credit card free.
Now I will share the name and details about this credit cards.
Table of Contents
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card
According to me, this is one of the Best Credit Card in both free and overall category of Best Credit Card. There are multiple reasons for the same.
Eligibility: Amazon had not mentioned any Income criteria. So if you have a decent Credit Score and stable income then there is a good chance. Also, having any ICICI Credit Card will increase the chance of approval.
Cities: Currently, any customer residing in the below 35 cities can apply for this credit card:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Baroda, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Thane, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam.
- No Joining Fees. No Annual Fees
- Joining Bonus: Rs. 500 for Prime member & Rs. 400 for non-prime members.
- Cashback on wallet recharge: 1%
- Cashback on Recharge/Bill Payment (Amazon): 2%
- No need to redeem reward points. Rewards Points are directly added to Amazon Pay Balance
- Cashback on Shopping on Amazon: 5% for Prime & 3% for Non-Prime. Join Prime: Click here
Check Detail Review of ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card: Click here
HSBC Platinum Credit Card
HSBC credit card is a hidden gem. This card doesn’t have a good reward redemption ratio nor gives you a good number of reward points. But this card gives some of the best offers when on spend. Also, the service of HSBC Bank is much satisfactory than it’s competitors.
Eligibility: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a minimum annual income of Rs. 400000. This card is mostly given to salaried employed as per my knowledge
Cities: Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, or Pune.
Now lets understand the main benefit of HSBC Credit Card:
- No Joining Fees. No Annual Fees
- Joining Bonus: 10% Cashback up to Rs. 2000 in the first 90 days of issuance. (Minimum: 9 transactions & Minimum spent Rs. 10000 in 90 days)
- Joining Gift (offline): Headphone, Bluetooth, VR Box, etc. (This you will get if you apply offline through HSBC Bank executive.)
- Joining Voucher: Amazon voucher of Rs. 250.
- Rewards: 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent
- Reward Points Worth: 20P to 40P depending upon the category
- Movie Offers on Bookmyshow, offer on Swiggy, and my more offer.
- Spend based rewards: Say if you spend Rs. 50K in a month then you will get Bookmyshow Voucher of Rs. 500
Once you get this HSBC Credit Card you will receive mail about the on going offers. So you can use the Credit Card according to the offers.
ICICI Platinum Credit Card
This was my second credit card. I got this credit card with ICICI Salary account. This is one of the best card to for Beginner. Easy to approve and help you build your credit score.
If you are not getting ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card. Then you can first apply for this credit card – Used this card for at least 6 months – then apply for ICICI Amazon Pay credit card.
Now lets understand the benefits of ICICI Platinum Credit Card.
- No Joining Fees. No Annual Fees.
- Joining Bonus: You will receive joining bonus details along with ICICI Credit Card.
- Reward Points: 2 Reward Points i.e Payback points for Rs. 100 spent.
- Reward Points Worth: 25P for 1 reward point.
- Offer & Discount on Amazon, Flipkart, Redbus, and other Websites during the year.
(I got a discount of around Rs. 1700 for laptop purchased for my sister)
The above three credit cards are free and the same is reflected on their website. But this below 2 credit cards are also free but on the website, it’s showing as chargeable. I have checked with my subscriber and friends and they have also got this below 2 credit cards free for lifetime.
Axis Myzone/Neo Credit Card
I have both Axis Neo Credit Card and Axis My Zone Credit Card. Axis Neo is my 1st credit card so i have kept the credit card till date. But Axis My Zone is better credit card. So give first preference to Axis My Zone Credit Card.
How to get this card: I am Axis Bank Customer. I got a call from the bank about the offer and I opt for it. If you are Axis Bank customer then you might also receive the card.
But if you don’t receive the call you can approach the Axis Bank branch. And ask for a credit card desk. Once you connect with them, ask them about the offer for a Free lifetime Credit Card. If the offer is going on they will take your request or else they will note your number and connect with you when the offer is going.
(Free offer are mostly available during month end as this people also have targets)
Eligibility: Not disclosed on the website.
Age: 18 Years to 70 Years
Now let’s check benefits of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- No Joining and Annual fees
- Joining Bonus: You will receive some vouchers along with your Credit Card.
- Reward Points: 4 Reward Points (edge reward points) for every Rs. 200 Spend.
- Milestone Rewards: 1000 Edge reward points if you spend Rs. 30000 in a quarter.
- Reward Point Worth: 20P-25P for 1 Edge Reward Point. Depending upon the category.
- Airport lounge: 1 Complimentary access to airport lounge per quarter.
- Offer on Movie tickets: 25% off on Movies tickets. Maximum Rs. 100 per calendar month.
- Discount and offer on Amazon, Filpkart, Croma, Mynrta, and many other websites and stores.
VisitVisit Axis Bank Site
Yes Bank Prosperity/ Premia Credit Card
First I got Yes Bank Prosperity Reward Plus then after 6-7 months got mail and sms from bank to get free upgrade to Premia Credit Card for free.
There are 2-3 cards in Yes Prosperity. You will get a credit card depending upon your salary and the category your company falls in.
Eligibility: Net salary Rs. 25000 P.M. or ITR of 5 lacs.
Age: 21 years to 60 years.
Benefits of Yes Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Reward Points: 6 Reward Points for every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarkets
- 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 200 on all other Retails Spends
- Reward Point Worth: 25P
- 500 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration
- Milestone Benefit: Spend Rs. 360000 in anniversary year and get 12000 Points
- Offer and discount on various sites.
You can apply for above free credit cards based on your need and make maximum use of it.
If you have any questions regarding this credit card do comment the same.